The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has released the result for the AIMS test on February 22, 2019 (Friday) which examination was conducted on February 17, 2019, for management admissions (ATMA) 2019.
Candidates who have/had appeared in the exam for admissions to postgraduate management courses can check their result through its official website at atmaaims.com.
According to the official notification, the result of the AIMS Test will be declared on February 24 but it was declared before scheduled date.
Steps to check ATMA result 2019:
• Go to the official website, atmaaims.com
• Click on ATMA Feb 17, 2019 exam download result’
• Log in with user id and password
• Result will be displayed on the screen
• Download and take a print out of their result and scorecard for further reference
There is also a provision of getting the result in hard copy by requesting the board. Based on the score obtained in the exam candidates will be eligible for job in both government and private colleges of Maharashtra.