Artificial Limb Centre Recruitment 2019-20: Kritrim and Kendra, Artificial Limb Centre Pune, Maharashtra invites applications from dedicated and committed Indian Citizens for recruitment of Group C Civilian posts of LDC, Steno, Safaiwala, Carpenter, Washerman vacancies. The last date for receipt of filled-in-application is on or before 17th June 2016. You can suggested to fully read the post requisite such as significant dates, selection process, how to apply, age limit, age relaxation, pay scale, name of the post, number of vacancies, application fees and educational qualification.
Organization: Artificial Limb Centre, Pune
Name of the Post: LDC, Steno, Safaiwala, Carpenter, Washerman
Current Vacancies: 07
Scale of Pay: As per Artificial Limb Centre norms
Age Limit: 18-27/30 Years
Qualification: Matriculation, +2
How to Apply: Offline Application Mode
Application fees: Nil
Selection Method: Written Examination and Practical Test
Last Date: 17th June 2019
Artificial Limb Centre Vacancy details:
Total No. of Posts: 07 vacancies
Details of the Post:
The name of the designation and number of vacancies are as cited below:
• Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01 vacancy
• Stenographer Grade-II – 01 vacancy
• Safaiwala – 01 vacancy
• Limb Maker Carpenter – 03 vacancies
• Washerman – 01 vacancy
Scale of Pay:
• Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs. 1900
• Stenographer Grade-II – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs. 2400
• Safaiwala – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.1800
• Limb Maker Carpenter – Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2400
• Washerman – Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.1800
• Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 18-27 Years
• Stenographer Grade-II – 18-27 Years
• Safaiwala – 18-27 Years
• Limb Maker Carpenter – 18-30 Years
• Washerman – 18-27 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
• The applicants who wish to apply for the post of LDC should have Matric with 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. They should have a typing speed of 35 word per minute (wpm) in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer (35 WPM & 30 WPM correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word).
• The applicants who wish to apply for the post of Steno Grade-II should have 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board of University. They should have Skill Test Norms – Dictation: 10 Minutes (Mts) @ 80 wpm, Transcription: 65 mts (Eng) 75 mts (Hindi) (on manual typewriter) or 50 mts (Eng), 65 mts (Hindi) (on computer).
• The applicants who wish to apply for the post of Safaiwala and Washerman should have Matriculation or equivalent.
• The applicants who wish to apply for the post of Limb Maker Carpenter should have Matriculation or equivalent with cert from Industrial Training Institute or recognized Institute in appropriate trade. It is desirable that they should have three years experience.
How to Apply:
• Interested and suitable candidates may apply with application as per prescribed application format duly typed in English on A4 size paper with recent photograph (Passport size 4.5 x 3.5 cms).
• The photograph should be attested by Gazetted Officer. Completed application along with photo-copies of documents should be reach to “The Commandant, Artificial Limb Centre, Pune – 411 040” should be sent through Registered/ Speed Post.
Selection Method: Selection procedure will be made on bases of Written Examination and Practical Test.
Last Date: The last date for receipt of filled-in-application is on or before 17th June 2019.
Click Here for Recruitment Advt details.