5 Major Changes in IBPS Examination
- Online Exam : IBPS Clerk Exam 2012 Notification is out and the Online Registration are going on. IBPS introduced a Few Changes in the Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure.But the major change that will impact most of the students is that From Now IBPS Written Exam Goes Online. This means, that there will be No Pen Paper Exam and In fact, you have to give the Exam on a Computer at a Computerized Center
- IDBI Joins with IBPS : The Previous Common Written Exams (CWE’s) were conducted for Jobs in 19 Public Sector Banks. From Now, there will be 20 Public Sector Banks, with IDBI Joining the list.
- Degree is Compulsory : In he First CWE for Clerks, applications are invited from Intermediate Candidates (12th Class). But from Now, Graduation is Compulsory to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam and Clerical Jobs in Public Sector Banks in India.
- Common Interviews by IBPS: From Now, Qualifiers in the IBPS Clerk Exam will have to appear in the Common Interviews coordinated by IBPS. This is a significant change, as it will curb the Problem of Multiple Selections in Banks, for which the IBPS is widely Criticized.
- Examination Pattern : There is a slight change in IBPS Examination Pattern. Instead of 250 Questions with 50 Questions in Each Section, But Now there will be 200 Questions with 40 Questions in Each Section.The Exam duration is substantially reduced from 2.5 Hours to 2 Hours