Details of SBI Associate PO Recruitment 2014:
Department: State Bank of India
Post Name: Probationary Officers
Total Number Of vacancy: 2986
State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur – 350
State Bank of Hyderabad – 900 posts
State Bank of Mysore – 500 posts
State Bank of Patiala – 100 posts
State Bank of Travancore – 1136 posts
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized.
Age Limit: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.09.2014 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1984 and not later than 01.09.1993 (both days inclusive).
1. Objective Test: The Objective Test with 2 hours duration consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each (Total 200 marks)
2. Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test with 1 hour duration (50marks) will be of “Test of English Language (comprehension, short précis, letter writing & essay)”
3. Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks).
Pay Scale: The starting basic pay is Rs 14,500/- in the scale of Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I.
1. SC / ST / PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
2. All others Rs. 500/- (App. fee and intimation charges)
Notification: Click Here
How to apply
All Candidate first Visit Official Website www.sbi.co.in
Now Click On ‘Careers with us’ link.
Then click on Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2014-15).
Now filling up full details and submit application fees through online/ offline mode.
Important Date of SBI PO Online Registration 2014:
Online Registration Of Application – 01.09.2014 TO 18.09.2014
Payment Of Fees Online – 01.09.2014 TO 18.09.2014
Payment Of Fess Offline – 03.09.2014 TO 20.09.201
Click Here to SBI 2986 PO Recruitment 2014 Apply Online