07 December 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1) Indian-origin woman, who has been recently named as South Africa’s 1st female chief prosecutor?
A) Rashmi Sinha
B) Anuja Ravindra Dhir
C) Kamala Harris
D) Shamila Batohi
2) Annual Startup India Venture Capital Summit 2018 held in which State?
3) Which Country passport Ranked Most Powerful Globally?
A) United Arab Emirates
4) Government appointed Lalit Kumar as its nominee on which bank?
A) Andhra Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Bank of India
5) Fitch Ratings lowered Which Country GDP growth forecast to 7.2% on higher financing costs?
D) None of the above
6) Who nominated for Golden Globe awards?
A) Denzel Washington
B) Robert De Niro
C) Johnny Depp
D) Bradley Cooper
7) Who becomes fastest bowler to take 200 Test wickets?
A) Azhar Ali
B) Yasir Shah
C) Sarfraz Ahmed
D) Shoaib Malik
8) Arun Kumar Shaw passes away. He is popularly known as __________.